Christmas Spirit! Christmas Spirit Week is coming the week of December 17th through the 21st. Let’s have some fun by dressing up for the holidays!
- Monday 12/17 – Red and Green Day
- Tuesday 12/18 – Santa’s Helpers Day (elves or reindeers)
- Wednesday 12/19 – Ugly Sweater Day
- Thursday 12/20 – Christmas Morning (Jammies)
- Friday 12/21 – Flannel Friday (wear all your flannel!)
Christmas Dance – On Friday, December 14th, we will have our annual Christmas dance! The dance begins at 5:30 and ends at 7:30. There will be pizza and treats to buy and enjoy for a $1.00. Pictures with your own Grinch will be happening at the dance, too! Let’s
BLT – Today we have “Before Lunch Talk” after 4th period. So, don’t go down to lunch, remember to go to the gym for BLT!
Holiday Trivia – Get ready to play some Holiday Trivia during the next two weeks starting Monday, December 10th!
Countdown to the Holiday Break – Day 3 is to “Sit with someone new at lunch.”