SUMMER CAMPS! Information and registration forms for some great summer camps are now up on the counter in the front office. Stop by and get yourself involved in some amazing summer activities.
TRACK PARTY – If you have NOT turned in your permission slip for the track swim party and pizza, make sure that you get them into Mr. Nutter or myself before Wednesday, June 11th.
CERAMICS – Mrs. Mullins’ ceramics class – remember that you will be meeting upstairs in her math classroom today and tomorrow – and not in the art room.
PAY IT FORWARD/PASS IT ON – Let’s finish school year strong by paying forward and passing it on. When someone does something nice for you, take the opportunity to pass on that kindness to someone else. Look for opportunities throughout your day to say someone nice to someone or do something nice for someone else. You will end up feeling good and the receiver of your kindness with feel good, too. Kindness counts ALL the time. Pass it on.
LAST WEEK SPIRIT WEEK – We are almost there, hornets. Next week is our last week of school – can you believe it?! So let’s make it amazing, have some fun, and dress-up in the theme of the week day.
- Monday is “Merica Monday”-Wear all the red, which, and blue you can muster.
- Tuesday is “Tropical Tuesday” – Wear all the tropical and Hawaiian garb you can find!
- Wednesday – “Who am I Wednesday” Dress up like someone famous, your grandma, your bestie, your dentist…someone other than yourself!
- Thursday is “School Colors Day” – 6th grade wear white, 7th grade wear black, and 8th grade wear gold.
- Friday is “Rodeo Friday” – Since the rodeo is in town that weekend, let’s get ready for it and dress up in all our rodeo and western attire.