Happy Tuesday Hornet Families!!
You will be able to pick-up your student’s schoolwork packet on Thursday, April 2nd, from 8:00am to 5:30pm. Here are some guidelines to keep in mind and follow when coming by Coffenberry.
– Follow social distancing lines on floors
– 1 person only for packet pick-up
– Pick up a pair of gloves at the front door when you arrive
– Pick up your child’s stack that is layed out on the table
alphabetically and LABELED BY LAST NAME
– No locker access
– Exit out the side door downstairs or the back door once you
have gotten the packet
– If you are not feeling well, please make other arrangements
to have someone pick up your student’s packet
If you have questions, as always, please call our office at (541) 863-3104. If Peggy or Shirley are not available because of modified work schedules at this time, please leave us a message. We will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.