For the Week of October 14, 2019
- Yearbooks: We have a few yearbooks from last year in the office for sale. They are $5.00 each.
- Field Trips – in order to participate in any MCE field trip parents/guardians must have a background check completed in advance. Forms are available in the office. Please don’t wait until the last minute to request a background check as it can often take at least a week to clear. Please note: Younger siblings are not allowed on field trips.
- 21 – First grade to Brosi Pumpkin Patch 10:30-1:30
- 23 – Second grade to Brosi Pumpkin Patch 10:45-1:30
- 24 – Kindergarten to Brosi Pumpkin Patch 12:50 – 2:30
- 17 – School Wide Fundraiser Kickoff.
- 25 – Picture Retakes
- 29 – School Wide Fundraise Ends. All monies due.
- 31 – Classroom parties will be held from 2:30-3:30.