We are collecting staff and community input as part of our Student Investment Account process. Below you will find a link to our short, anonymous, survey. You can answer some or all of the questions. We are looking for input into things you think we are doing well, and your ideas for improvement in the following five areas:
- Addressing academic disparities
- Meeting students mental and behavioral health needs
- Providing access to academic courses, and courses that support a well-rounded education
- Providing teachers sufficient time to meet with each other
- Establishing and strengthening partnerships
We would love to have as many survey responses as possible. Thank you in advance for including your input. All surveys are due by May 14.